How Far Are You From Goal?

Thanks Sue! :) yes it does! Very pleased lol, just need to get rid of my squidge now! :D

Thanks Sue! :) yes it does! Very pleased lol, just need to get rid of my squidge now! :D
:)

Yep, you and me both! Amazing that you can lose so much weight yet still be so squidgey! :)

:D you'll get there! Doing fab so far, keep it up! :clap:

My middle squidge is going.....just bit too slowly lol :rolleyes:

Wow everyone has done so well! It's lovely to read.
I've lost 45lbs so far and have 15 to go. Eeeeeeeeeee! I find it all so exciting as I'm not sure I ever really though I'd get this far! X

I'd love to lose stone n half for Xmas

I'm at 135, but have some fat around belly that make disappear as I finish detoxing, as it has before.

What are you doing for your detox, Pamela?
i'm within 1.2 pounds of my original goal. So I've lowered it slightly and am now 2.4 pounds away.
i wanted to get my BMI under 25. And the original goal got it to 24.9 which is cutting things too close. The new goal is 24.5.
And once that is reached, I'll have ine final goal of 22.5 for my BMI, right in the middle of the healthy range.

My goal is a sort of movable feast. It was 12 stone 7lb - now it's 11 stone 5lb, so a stone away but for my "final" goal would love to be around 10 stone 6lb - it just feels too far away to focus on right now though. (Having one of those feel fat and bleurgh days but I'll get over it ;-)

I am on raw food diet, which is the natural way the body detoxs. I just posted in general forum about it. I'm happy to answer any questions. And you can follow my link to my video, to inspire you to keep going! After you understand detox, weight issues will never be a problem again:) You will concentrate on becoming even more beautiful and healthy.

I've lost 35.5 lb so far but my goal is about another 37 lb away... Even then I still wont be in the 'normal' BMI range so may lower it when I get there.

I've been at goal for more than a year. However, my goal is to shrink my waist. I still at 31" , and my goal is 28, like it was in my early 20's. This will happen from exercise though.

I'm setting mini targets. My ultimate goal is 12 and a half stone (or a comfortable size 12) I know last time I was a comfortable size 12 I weighed that much (even though I was like 13)

I'd like by the middle of February to be exactly 1/2 way through my weight loss (so that's about another 9lbs) but losing 1-2lbs a week is the best way for me to do it.... it will just take me ages :( I'm also cutting down on my caffeine intake and increasing exercise

Omg so many success stories well done ladies am at the start of my journey so about 3 stone would be a great loss but will probs get to 2 stone and stuck like the last time x

I'm 2st 2.5 lbs to target. I've lost 1st 4.5 lbs so far and I'm very happy with my progress. The more losses I have, the more encouragement I get to keep going.

We can do it :)

Back