How Far Are You From Goal?

Got 35.6 lbs to go! Lost 16.4lbs already. Wavering at the minute as its TTOTM. Desperately looking for inspiration to keep me on the straight and narrow this week! X

So far I've lost 1stone 3lbs, still got 1 stone 2 to lose to get to my goal weight! I've set my goal as 8stone 9lbs but since I've never been anywhere near that weight I'm not sure how I'm gonna look/ feel when I get there! So goal may change!

I am 14st10lb and my goal is 10st9lb so quite a way to go. Previous high weight was 17st12lb so I know I can do it. Goal date is the start of August!

I have another 31 lb to lose until I'm at goal. I can remember when I first started, thinking 'I have 72 lb to lose'... 31 sounds SO much better and not as daunting.

Aah! I'm further away from goal than I was a couple weeks ago! Starting juddd today. Fingers crossed.

5 stone gone and one more to go - that just brings me to the top end of my healthy weight range at 10 stone 7lb. Hope to get the stone off by Easter Monday.

I am currently 3 stone 3.5lbs away from my interim goal of 12 stone, but my actual target it 11 stone. So 4 stone 3.5lbs left to go.. Hmmm :eek:

Started at 9 st 8 pounds currently at 8 st 10 pounds hot 4 pounds to go yipee. !

Wow that's great! How long did it take you to lose? xx

3 days in..........

I put on a huge amount of weight whilst pregnant, 5st!

So, since May 2012, I managed to get down from 16st to 13st 8lbs, but couldn't budge!
I had a sickness bug in November, and lost 6lbs, which I managed to keep off.

Then I started being careful and exercising at the beginning of Jan, and got down to 12st6lbs - 12st 8lbs. However, I couldn't seem to get any further, so started looking in to a VLCD, and decided on S&S.

I started three days ago, starting weight 12st 6lbs.
I've lost 3lbs in 48 hours, whoop!
I also measured - I've lost inches too - how's that possible after only 48 hours!! :confused:
(I know, I should have done my first week then weighed-in and measured, but I am impatient!).

So, I have 1st 13lbs to lose by 1st May, I want to be back in my pre-pregnancy clothes for my friend's wedding!

Yesterday (day 2) was TOUGH, but so far today, am feeling great!

Good luck everyone!!

:) xx

Not weighed since starting a week ago, got 3 stone to lose :)

Back