How far in advance do you plan your meals??

Eternalflame

Excited about the new me!
Was doing EE last week and gonna shake it up a bit to see if it boosts my losses.

Green, the REd and so on.. missing the EE totally.

Its easy to plan ahead what you have, but how far really do you plan?

I tend to plan 2 days and thats inc the current day. Really want to make a difference to my losses this week, so ideas would be great, thanks. x

Well I know it might sound a bit sad but I plan a week in advance! (i am a very organised person!)

It makes me feel in control of what I am eating and I can make a shopping list based on the week I have planned, then I wont be tempted to buy anything else when I am in the supermarket!

I do a weekly meal planner on Sunday evening ready for my shop on Monday. I've a really hectic schedule so this keeps me organised.

i just make it up as i go along? thats quite bad isn't it lol :eek: i generally stick to EE most of the week, but only "end up" on a red or green day if i run out of potatoes or meat or something... :eek: perhaps i should be more prepared! xx

I plan 2 days at a time but shop for the whole week apart from fruit and veg and those I like very fresh.

xxx

We've only just started SW but my better half made up a table when she was bored with the days down one side and Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner across the top (landscape A4). In each box we have been writing for the week (ours being Wednesday - Tuesday as Tues is weigh in day) and making a rough estimate of syns per day. It is very handy to pin on the front of the fridge then when we go food shopping we make the list based on that (including healthy extras and planning whether they will be used on breakfast i.e. Weetabix plus semi skimmed or as snacks).

Chris

Back