How far would you/did you go?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by rainbow brite, 28 July 2008 Social URL.

1. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I was reading the tapeworm thread and Nictastic said something that intrigued me:

I know that a couple of years ago I was so desperately unhappy with my weight that I practically stopped eating. I was having a 90cal cup'o'soup for breakfast and an apple and muller light for dinner. This went on for a couple of months until suddenly, for whatever reason, I had a revelation and realised that what I was doing had spun violently out of control and I needed to do something about it. Never mind the self-induced vomiting and misuse of Ex-Lax...

Really, really not cool. Luckily I dragged myself out of it before I got really ill. (Unfortunately I then went completely the other way and ended up here lol)

So I was just wondering what things you've done or have considered doing (even for a fleeting moment) to lose weight that you know is just going too far?

Come on guys and dolls, let's hear 'em

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.