How good am I???

stokegal

Silver Member
I Have to tell you all of my massive achievement - I'm currently Day 6 of SS and decided that te easiest way to get some gentle exercise would be to have a wander around Alton Towers (we have annual passes and only live 20 minutes away) normally when we are there we have a fast food treat, a giant cookie and maybe ice cream and we end up spending a fortune. Today we took sandwiches for my partner and little boy and a shake for me and I actually had it and didn't crack!!!! So proud of myself because I'm feeling so hungry today but we had 2 massive wins - 1, I didn't cheat and 2, we didn't spend 1 penny, my little boy has never heard so many no's today and to celebrate I've even baked them a healthy tea of chicken and rice with yummy smelling peach cobbler for after, which smells amazing but I'll be having a shake and staying strong!!!!

Stokegal

Well done! This is a great achievement! I would say this is an even greater achievement than any weightloss because it takes a lot of psychological strength to say NO to food in these circumstances. You should be proud of yourself :D

Agreed- well done :) went to my first social event last night -a BBQ ( day 10 ) and came to the realisation that I had just as much fun without eating! It was a surprise. Be proud of yourself x

Very great achievment. It is so hard in these situations which is why I would avoid them. Anyone that can face it and deal with it deserves a pat on the back.

Well done that's great!! I'm on day 8 & went to a wedding reception last night & drank water but still got up & danced & had a great night! I love a drink & a good night out so was a little proud of myself! Plus the buffet smelt amazing but I wasnt even tempted! X

Wow - we are doing so well!!!

I see lots of posts on here about when people fail and the disappointment they feel but there is no regular thread of our great day to day achievements, as people we tend to focus on the negative but maybe a thread to celebrate us overcoming our day to day obstacles may be able to change some of that negativity into giving ourselves some well deserved self praise!!!!

I was at a night out on saturday and just on teh water and had a great time. I was even up dancing which I never do unless I am drunk !!!!! Think it helped because I was wearing an outfit which hasnt been seen since 2007 :D

Back