HOW GOOD DO YOU FEEL

jackie2029

Im 11 days into my diet and i feel brilliant, my skin is glowing, my hairs lush! im having fun trying on clothes i couldnt get into 11 days ago! and just wanted to share this with someone. My head feels clear, more focused than usual and im beginning to see food for what it meant for me, an emotional crutch which has been the reason for my weight gain over the years. Im beginning to see it so differently and im sooooo glad i came on this diet and will continue to as its making me feel very good about myself.

Would love to know if its just me or is this the common (very good) side effects of LP??? jx

hey hun - know exactly what you mean, great isnt it!!! :0

Aww that sounds great Jackie! Its such a great feeling that im sure everybody shares with you xxx

:eek: Bloody hell am I on the right forum?:whistle:
Praise the lord a happy post and theirs me thinking it was just me been cynical!
Well done you that as cheered me up no end, and I hope people take some of your enthusiasm and happiness and feel the same:party0038::clap:

Im always happy hun!:) x

I know babe but thats only when im here :p xxx

gaz u know how they say everyones actions have a ripple effect! that includes people like you with your posts on here, made a massive difference x

Lol dont flatter yourself sweetie!! Def true bout the ripple effect Jackie xx

pheeew! thought ya said nipple then! lol xxxx

hahah sounds like someone needs some loving! lol

Lol ill take some! xx

I do, as no one loves me:cry: Except, errrm, oh I cant be bothered listing you all:p xx

on its way trac >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> x

We love u gazz xxx

Cheers Jac lol x

I know xxxx

I love ya Gaz lol x

more than words can say, bless ya. I love me as well xxx lol

I can feel the luvvvvv in the room! Decided my mission today is to spread the luvvvv xxx

And so you should xx

Back