How good was I?!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by TrueBlueAngel, 16 November 2011 Social URL.

1. TrueBlueAngel

TrueBlueAngel I WILL be thin!!

Start Weight:
    10st11.7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10.7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I had to attend one of the Cambridge unis today and travelled up there yesterday (Im in Dorset, I know, dont ask, I wasnt amused myself), staying in a Guest House. Not only did I not get an evening meal there, I resisted the cooked breakfast and the goodies from the uni canteen :D Downside was all the travelling, meant I was cramming my bar and soups in all at once, but at least I have had my 3 exante 'meals' a day :clap::clap: Also I have 2 more days to revisit there over the next 4 weeks :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. almostmrswood

almostmrswood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Good on you! My willpower is awful but every little victory is celebrated. Keep it up. I find travelling difficult as my OH likes to stop in all the wee cafes for tea and a fine piece. I blame him fully for the damage that has been done to my waistline!

4. Soon2B wii mii

Soon2B wii mii Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Well done Sharon. It's too easy to think the odd meal doesn't matter. Congratulations on keeping strong.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.