How hard is this drinking water malarkey!!!!

Day 54, and still awaiting adjustment! Have got quite friendly with my loo! Lol :-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mmmm, there could be an issue there too!!!

How you getting on?

Hi Fizzyfluff, thanks for asking and sorry it's taken so long to reply, fine now but been very familiar with bathroom tiles all weekend - had very upset tum!! How you doing? x:)

I had to take 4 different lots of laxitives to get things moving!! And I'm drinking a fibre drink thing everyday too!

On the up note (post successful laxitive) I lost another 4lbs. Still don't think I can feel a lot diffrent in my clothes tho, but that may be an indicator of how much I was squishing myself in!

I had to take 4 different lots of laxitives to get things moving!! And I'm drinking a fibre drink thing everyday too!

On the up note (post successful laxitive) I lost another 4lbs. Still don't think I can feel a lot diffrent in my clothes tho, but that may be an indicator of how much I was squishing myself in!
:wee: four pounds is great - well done. You'll start feeling the waistbands loosen up soon and then you'll have the same problem as me .....keeping my trousers from falling down when I'm chasing my toddlers!! Keep up the good work and go easy on the laxitives.......or you'll be soon praying for a lump! x:D

Back