How has CD affected your work life?

Boribabes

So the CD is a social destroyer but what about day to day life at work? Performance wise mainly and also if the bad breath etc is frowned upon by colleagues? I'm back on it and Not reached ketones yet but worried about feeling dizzy, impacting bad breath on people and my all round performance since I work in a fast paced job on my feet all day.

Thanks!! X x x x

Hi. I dont think it has affected my work really although I may be a bit more iritable ......... thats a niceway of saying grumpy ha ha. I did worry about this too and being honest maybe my performance isnt as spot on before but nothing drastic. As for the bad breath, no one has mentioned it so dont know if they are being polite or if its not an issue !!!!

Whats your thoughts ?

Hi. I have previously done the CD after seeing the great effects htat it had on people at work, performance wise - I have never had a problem - I get a bit tired in the afternoon for the first week but I prepare for that by getting my weekly tasks done on day 1 and 2. I've never had any complains about bad breath either. In fact the comments that I have is that my colleagues notice my positive attitude and how happy I have become because I am taking positive actions in my life :)

Hi I'm currently doing Exante and just having a read of the other vlcd's groups so hope you don't mind me posting.

Re work I haven't noticed any bad effects on my performance in fact I'd say the opposite in that doing a vlcd always makes me feel more alert and more full of get up and go, both mentally & physically. Regarding bad breath, luckily this is a ketosis side effect I don't tend to get (I just freeze!) and even my hubby who gets really close to me hasn't mentioned that I have that, not even as a retaliation when I've mentioned his stinky garlic breath ;)

Think positive and once you're over the first couple of days where some people feel headache'y you'll hopefully feel great.

No problems at work, first 2 weeks i'm a lil bit more dopey than normal and tired late afternoon and early evenings but they're used to it now haha...bad breath wise i'm quite lucky that i don't get it but always have chewing gum and breath spray in my handbag (just in case) :)

Back