how high?

ColJack

Gold Member
How high do the shineys go???
I only ask because with any luck I'll be getting my 6st shiney thursday and I just realised that's only 1/3 of the way to what I want to lose..
do they even go to 18st in the shineys? would they be special order by the C? :)

i would think that they would do them because you do read about people in the mags that have lost loads....if not make ur own if you lose that much! It will be such an achievement, good luck with you journey xx

There's a gentleman in the new SW magazine who lost just over 17 stone - so I would assume he had a sticker for each milestone. I have also seen 12 stone stickers in my own C's sticker box :)

well I hope so.. I've got 3.5lbs to lose but according to my scales I've lost 4-5lbs since last thursday so providing I don't gain for some reason between now and WI, or that my scales are not reiculously far out, I should get it this week..

Well done on reaching this goal, I'm sure SW will have some sort of little award they can give to people at all stages of their weight loss journey.

Ooo I betcha' get it's this Thursday. I got my first shiney sticker last week.. Now just need a few more.

Coljack....here's hoping you get that big weight loss this week as I know you've been struggling. Did you increase your water this week?

not really.. I drink about 2L of diet cola each day and I've been having a couple of large coffes to get me "going" so maybe a little more, but not that I wasn't drinking much to start with or anything..

I recon it's because I cut down on easy carbs again..
I've gone back to week 1 and sticking to what I know works and avoiding "bad" carbs this week ( chocolate, cake, bread, pasta etc.. ).. as I always seem have slow weeks when I have those..

ColJack that makes sense. Glad it seems to be working for you. Can't wait till Thursday now! I'm having a good week too..so good luck to both of us! lol

Congrats on 6 stone ColJack, great achievement! Are you feeling a lot better for it? Gone down in clothes size much?

Back