How I cope with insomnia

Elaine-Melanie

Read a few posts in various places where folk say they struggle with insomnia. This happened to me; I used to be awake between 4am and 5am or even 6am every day until I started to have my last shake at 10pm each evening (I go to bed at 10.30pm). I now sleep through. Or, if I do have to get up for a wee I go straight back to sleep again. Hope that this helps.

Read a few posts in various places where folk say they struggle with insomnia. This happened to me; I used to be awake between 4am and 5am or even 6am every day until I started to have my last shake at 10pm each evening (I go to bed at 10.30pm). I now sleep through. Or, if I do have to get up for a wee I go straight back to sleep again. Hope that this helps.

ELAINE is talking soooooo much sense. ive also started doing this, have a shake before bed, this really does help. :)

i was the same, awake at silly hours n couldnt get back to sleep. its like been a baby, have ya last one as late as possible before bed and you'll sleep like a log xxxx

I just sleep through it!!

really trying not to drink too late in the evening, hate the getting up during the night for a pee!!

Yes, OH is glad we recently had laminate flooring rather than carpet because he is convinced I would have worn the carpet from lounge and bedroom to bathroom. Never mind the cost of loo paper! - Men!

Back