How is everyone getting on with New You?

lexyell

Hi fellow new you'ers!

Well I have finally got a grip and started on New you lasted sunday after putting it off for various inventive reasons:). Had a cheeky weigh in and I've lost 10lbs so far:happy036: and am definately in ketosis:D, really enjoying it so far, much better than LT!

So just wanted to see how many others there are doing this diet and how your getting on, how long have you been on it? How much are you losing? etc etc xxx

I've been having coffee mate:eek: in my coffee! I'm so bad but hey i've lost 10 lbs in 5 days so? have no more than 3 coffees a day though and just at least 2 litres of water a day:rolleyes:

Are you starting on new you properly then? I was really worried it wasn't gonna work after LT, but going good so far, be interesting to see how much i lose in week two. Good luck xxx

Hi

I ordered 4 weeks supply of a mix of the meals, soups. banana shakes, and loads of the bars cos they are amazing compared to the yucky LT flapjacks! Basically you just order and then they email you to see what you want and they will help you do a meal plan if you want them to. Depends where your at in your weight loss journey,i'm quite happy at the mo at my weight and sort of stuck as keep getting told my bmi is too low to do a total tfr and also don't have the motivation i had 6 stone ago, so happily bimbling along x if you want to lose some serious weight though i do recommend LT as it really worked for me or sticking to any other tfr xx

Hi Lexyell

What meals do you have in the day on New You?

Do you have vegetables with the hot meals?

I'm doing Be Yu - which is identical products, and I love it!!!

jane xxx

I changed from W8 to New You a week ago and I am not enjoying it. It seems all over the place calorie wise.

However I lost 4.5 lbs this week and I seem to be more organised with the calorie content.

Last edited:
Back