How is lipotrim working for everyone else?

i started lipotrim 4-5 days ago and have lost just over six pounds. i know i have a long way to go but i was just wondering how other people are doing? it would be great to hear how other people are doing and the progress they are making! :) x

Hi Ameliajane, I am just coming to the end of my second week, and apart from me missing the "chewing" part of the food, it has been really good, dont feel hungry at all although it really took some getting used to drinking all the water!!! but yep evreything going great and cant wait for wi no 2.fingers crossed there will be smilies for me. Good luck and well done for what you have done already.

Hi ameliajane! I'm on day 160 today and I just wanted to say it does work and keep going :) I've lost about 7 stone now and I have another 2 weeks to go (hopefully) I think once you get on a roll with this it becomes easier :)

Tc X

Day 3 today and I snook on the scales...naughty I know, to my surprise I've lost 6lbs , Im guessing its just water,but encouraging all the same.

I'm on day 12 and the hunger has almost gone but not completely (althnough I have not been 100% had some plain chicken on some days). It's more the wanting to nibble that's the problem, and I miss food...but I miss being slim more!

TC thats absolutely fantastic, i bet you are over the moon. you have just given me the incentive to keep going because thats were I want to be. Well done :D:D:D

i just want to say that although the first couple of days until your body gets into ketosis can be tough it's well worth sticking with the diet 100%. i've lost 2st 4lbs in 6 weeks and people are starting to notice :) seeing the numbers drop at the weigh in every week really keeps you going and if you are sticking 100% with the tfr and drinking enough water you will see a loss every week, guaranteed!
good luck and happy slimming! :)

well done so much all of you! its really making me want to carry on! you are all so inspiring! good luck to you all and i hope that everyone gets to where they want to be. :) i will definitely be sticking to lipotrim and hoping i can lose as much and many of you have. thank you so much! xx :D:D

End of day 4 and ive lost 9 lbs....not bad...im impressed

Hi, Today is my 12th Week. I have found it really good, lost just under 3 stone. I have been 100 per cent all the way. Not had any problems other than the first few days of it which everyone goes through.

I'm halfway there, I feel better than i have for a long time. More energy, more refreshed.

Its an amazing diet.

Yes I would say it does. I have also noticed that my sense of smell is improving. So when I am cooking tea I just have a smell of it....keeps me going haha

Hi, Today is my 12th Week. I have found it really good, lost just under 3 stone. I have been 100 per cent all the way. Not had any problems other than the first few days of it which everyone goes through.

I'm halfway there, I feel better than i have for a long time. More energy, more refreshed.

Its an amazing diet.

Brilliant, what point did the diet become normal?

Hi Nathan, I think almost straight away. I've never dieted before so ewent in at the deepend.... Yeah it felt odd at first not eating, but it just seemed normal. I have 1 in the morning and 1 around 5 after work then another at 9, just live on water all day. A lot of people at work know as I lunch with the same people all the time. Some are supportive, some not so and think its a bad idea. I just know this is the way I want to lose weight, it will get me where i want to be quickly.

hi :)

i started lipotrim 4-5 days ago and have lost just over six pounds. i know i have a long way to go but i was just wondering how other people are doing? it would be great to hear how other people are doing and the progress they are making! :) x

Hello, I started this diet on Monday as my boyfriend who is a pharmacist suggested it. I started at 12st 2lb and I am now 11st 9lb after just 4 days :) I'm really struggling though I'm craving healthy foods such as brown rice and wholemeal wraps!! I'm thinking of starting to eat small healthy meals and going the gym more because I can't see me lasting much longer on it! I've no idea how some people stay on this for more than 2 weeks! Its torture!! Do like the results though :)

Hey Lipotrimmers! Hi AJ! Welcome, Welcome lol

I started the lipotrim 01.08.2011 and I must say. The first day was super tough because all I could think at that point was hoooowww much I wanted to sink my teeth into a chicken fillet burger and fries. Instead I just went to sleep. Tuesday, again with the cravings. Thought I was gonna slip up big time but again, just kept my focus. Lots of encouragement from this amaaaazing! forum! Wednesday was my birthday, didn't even miss eating cake as I've already spent years doing that already. Thursday, I really started to get the hang of it. I knew what to expect. Any time I felt like I couldn't do it? I just came on here, read the success stories and really it just perked me right up again. It gave me the strength and determination. Today I feel really weak but I'm not hungry for anything. A lil achy. Probably because for the first time I can actually feel the weight I'm carrying. So far I've lost 12.4 in 5 days. I drink a litre of ice water a day, I do gentle exercise, but above all. I stick to the plan. I'm live alone but I still cook for my mother. She's on a balanced diet and has lost 4 kilos herself since July 2011.
So far I can definitely see some physical changes in my neck, shoulders, boobs...my tummy's hanging like I'm 6 months pregnant and there's definitely more definition to my inner thighs.
To be honest? I hope I'm not too disappointed to see my breasts go because I've always had jugs and to have them flat, saggy and swinging like Magda in "There's Just Something About Mary?" just isn't a good look for me.

lol But anyway. Definitely keep it up. You know it works so there's no reason not to continue on, right?

Best wishes!

Back