How long after giving birth...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by lildanni, 17 October 2010 Social URL.

1. lildanni

lildanni Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(18.23%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Is it till you can join a WW class? My best friend gave birth on Tuesday (lil stunner he is too!!!) and her first words to me were "when can I join your class?"

She had been on about it whilst she was pregnant coz she has seen the results on me so I think she is hoping it is only 6 weeks or something like that!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    Erm i think it all depends on how the labour was ( no complications etc) and also consulting with your doctor to see when is safest to join, i think they say this because when breastfeeding if your dieting then the baby wont be getting all it needs nutrition wise etc, id always go and see the doctor before joining a class just to be on the safe side, even if ww state a certain amount of time afterwards, i'd still double check with GP

4. lildanni

lildanni Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(18.23%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Thanks, Iv just text her and she says she will speak to her H.V on tuesday

Bubs is adorable and the first newborn that didnt scream as soon as I had a hold!

5. ClareyCakes

ClareyCakes SW Target Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11.5lb(39.79%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I had to wait until after my 6 week check, you can do WW while breast feeding too :)
    Congrats to your friend.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.