Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How long and exercise

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Becca3241, 16 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Becca3241

Becca3241 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi everyone.I am on day 1 of Cambridge and I just have a few questions for those more experienced.I am looking to loose a minimum of 2stone with Cambridge before following a healthy eating plan like ww or sw for the last stone...how long do you think 2 stone will take me if I am 100% on ss? (this is so I can work my money out) also I do a lot of walking and running normally...do you see an increased weight loss if you exercise?and would an hour walking a day make a big difference?

I look forward to your support on my journey this looks like a great forum x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Quick&Painful

Quick&Painful Full Member

Start Weight:
    0st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    0st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st10.1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi, and welcome on board

On average you can expect to lose about a stone a month.

As for exercise, I used to exercise quite heavily, but have cut this to light exercise, walking/swimming whilst I am on ss. Believe it or not, too much exercise can slow your losses.

Hope that helps!

4. Big H

Big H Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(19.82%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hiya. The losing the last stone by doing WW etc is going to be hard! When you come off CD it is a mammoth task just to maintain, never mind having the pressure of more weight to lose. If you are doing CD, I would do it for the whole 3 stone.

In terms of how long will it take. You will have a big loss in week one, anything from 6 -12 pounds and then probably average about 4 pounds a week thereafter, so around 6 weeks for 2 stone.

5. ElaineD

ElaineD Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.69%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I've exercised right the way through, although I took it really easy on week one as I felt quite light headed. I don't think its increased my weightloss but I've got no options, I have to keep running as I've got fitness testing for work.
    Once you get week one over, you should be fine walking and running. I know I am:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.