How long and exercise

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Becca3241, 16 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Becca3241

Becca3241 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi everyone.I am on day 1 of Cambridge and I just have a few questions for those more experienced.I am looking to loose a minimum of 2stone with Cambridge before following a healthy eating plan like ww or sw for the last stone...how long do you think 2 stone will take me if I am 100% on ss? (this is so I can work my money out) also I do a lot of walking and running normally...do you see an increased weight loss if you exercise?and would an hour walking a day make a big difference?

I look forward to your support on my journey this looks like a great forum x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Quick&Painful

Quick&Painful Full Member

Start Weight:
    0st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    0st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st10.1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi, and welcome on board

On average you can expect to lose about a stone a month.

As for exercise, I used to exercise quite heavily, but have cut this to light exercise, walking/swimming whilst I am on ss. Believe it or not, too much exercise can slow your losses.

Hope that helps!

4. Big H

Big H Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(19.82%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hiya. The losing the last stone by doing WW etc is going to be hard! When you come off CD it is a mammoth task just to maintain, never mind having the pressure of more weight to lose. If you are doing CD, I would do it for the whole 3 stone.

In terms of how long will it take. You will have a big loss in week one, anything from 6 -12 pounds and then probably average about 4 pounds a week thereafter, so around 6 weeks for 2 stone.

5. ElaineD

ElaineD Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.69%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I've exercised right the way through, although I took it really easy on week one as I felt quite light headed. I don't think its increased my weightloss but I've got no options, I have to keep running as I've got fitness testing for work.
    Once you get week one over, you should be fine walking and running. I know I am:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.