Total Solution How long and how much!

Beth3107

Looking for some motivation so thought i would ask you all to tell me how long you've been TSing for and how much you've lost SO FAR . Hoping it will give me the motivation to power thru.. Plus it's always nice for you lot to show off ;) x

Almost at the end of week 3, I haven't weighed since my week 2 weigh in but I've lost 19lbs so far, which is really awesome and I definitely feel a difference in my clothes and can see it in my face aswell!!!

If you have a look around the threads you'll see mist people have their stats in their signature :)

Thanks starlight, I'm on my iPhone a can't look, laptop is at the repair shop thanks to my little monkey. Whilst on the subject of signatures can someone let me know what weight my ticker is on as I have seen it since laptop died x

Beth, your ticker says you've lost 23lbs so far :)

I've lost 102 so far, on a mixture of TS and WS, that's taken me 31 weeks, so an average of just over 3lbs a week for me :) (I've I'd been stricter I could have lost quite a bit more than that, as I really faffed in February & March.

I am delighted with my weight loss. Week 12 - I only weigh monthly but after two months, two stone. And a magic 4 pounds doing TS on holiday! I do Add a Meal week - and if I go out I will add some low carb stuff.
So for me it works!
GSQ

Wow didn't know that. Thanks hun x

I have lost 91lbs so far! If not for WS days n a couple of breaks including my current break I too would have lost more. Back on track Monday if I'm a lot better. Am proud of my achievement so far, can't wait to be a size 12! Keep at it hun it works!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back