How long did it take you to drop your first dress size?

picnic...

Hi everyone.

The scales are dropping nicely for me and I can feel a difference in my body, but my clothes are not much looser (not surprised, I'm only on day 11), so I'm wondering, how long did it take you to drop your first dress size?

Thanks!

Taken me 5 weeks to drop a dress size, probably before that. But now i do know..I went in most high street stores and most all did fit;) Best to go trying clothes on that way you will know for sure.

3 weeks!! i have lost 1 and half stone and having to go shopping tomorrow to get new jeans/trousers as mine keep falling down!

Yeah it's important to actually go try the clothes on isn't it Lynn? ;-) xx

Yes LS...lol:D
Instead of being stroppy like i was, hehe.
All my clothes are falling off me. But i do have a couple of trousers and jeans that i can wear that i have had for years. But i did my a new jackets yesterday...i love it!

I nearly bought a new skirt and jeans and i thought hmm better not i could be wasting my money, might have to bargain hunting in the charity shops or something, not unless anyone has size 18 clothes that they no longer fit and want to sell. Bearing in mind im only 5ft 0..haha

to start with it took a while like lynn but then it got into about a dress size a month. I've become a real expert at trying things on!
At the beginning of the summer I was trying on dresses in a size 20 and squeezing into them. Two months later I was trying on the same dress in a 16 and it was too big.
I find that it stays the same foa a while then all of a sudden I'll drop another size. becaues I can go into any shop now I really enjoy going in and trying things on. Especially the really expensive stuff I have no intention of buying!
Sit tight and it'll come don't you worry. I was a size 30 and am now a 10/12 so clearly at smoe point my dress size has dropped!

Weirdly in the first 5 weeks the scales were shooting down but I wasn't seeing much of a difference in my clothes. Now, in the last 3 weeks the scales have slowed up but my clothes size is changing on a weekly basis! A pair of pants that fit snuggly 7 days ago are now too big.

Back