How long did it take you to notice a difference?

aww, i don't like the size of my boobs i wore a dress the other day and i was really watching that they didn't pop out lol i shouldn't have worn it.

Before I started to diet this time I had a clear out of most of the stuff I had kept cos it was going to fit me one day, some stuff was as old as my daughter, and she's 18!!!!!! I took six bin bags to the charity shop. I kept one pair of trousers that I bought a couple of years ago and are a size 18, but now having lost a stone I can honestly say I can get into all of the stuff in my wardrobe, at work they think I have been on a spending spree!! Hopefully in another few months I will be able to ditch stuff because it is too big!!
Second goal reached today, a whole week at less than 16 stone 7lbs. Next goal to be a week at less than 16 stone.

alright kazzy? i've missed you! lol. i think i'd prefer it to be a woman rather than a man, cos it's actually a compliment coming from them as oppose to a chance to ogle at your boobs mixed with disappointment that theyre not as big as they were lol xxx

awwwwwwwwwwww ty elle she did mean it as a compliment lol and it is always nice to be told youve lost weight

Thats for sure- especially if no-one else seems to be noticing! :}

my nan noticed last night and im only on day six! woop!

Back