How long did it take you?

So heres a question for you all. I'm curious to know how long it took everyone to reach the half stone target? Joined slimming world over a month ago and still havent reached it :( I'm not sure if this is normal or what? I've also stuck to the plan fairly well, only gaining a pound over the Christmas and I walk the dog everyday with my father so I am active...... how did everyone find hitting that half stone target and did you find the weight came of easier when you did reach it?

What do you weigh now? And what is ur yarget? If you only have a little to lose it may take u longer?? also how mAny syns do u use??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Like said above it depends on how much you have to loose, also are you having your syns and healthy extra's and are you drinking plenty of fluid

I can only speak for myself but I got my half stone on my second week. Week one I lost 6.5lbs and then lost another 2.5lbs the folowing week to give me 9lbs in a fortnight and my half stone award. Week 7 before I got my stone award. I joined on the 22nd December 2011 and on my post xmas weigh in I had lost the 6lbs despite enjoying xmas and my 2.5lb loss was post new year. I gained half pound during star week on week 4, but lost 3.5lbs the week after. If you're concerned, keep a food diary for your consultant to see whats happening.

Last edited:
Back