How long do you have left?

You can do it Laura =D Easy when you're used to it right ?

Oh yes, So easy now I can't believe I am saying this..But it is :p 8 months hopefully fly by with the weight flying off also :D

I have at least 4 stone to go to my own personal target but probably should do 6 stone to get to a real healthy BMI.
Hoping to be at first target by end of Feb :)
x

Well ive been on since end of march starting in at 17.8lbs and i now weigh in at 10.10lbs.Ive gone from a 26(tight) to a now just 14-16 in jeans.My goal is a 12 about 9 sone so im hoping to do this in 7 weeks.Im really needing to finish now as im ALWAYS hungry and cant think why.Yes i could drink another litre or 2 but its getting soooooooo hard now im near the end.But i WILL be a 12 for xmas,im even looking for my xmas day dress :)

i am going for begining of december i want to have got 2 stone off by december then i need to come off for financial reasons i do find paying for them a struggle but i will till dec then i need to come off it so i need that 2 stone off...x

Thats what i was going to do on christmas day if i was still on it. Have my morning shake then eat dinner.

me too. I haven't done so brilliantly the last week or so but was hoping to be around 11 stone for Christmas. I'm 40 in April and want to be about 9 st 10 for then so I reckon i'll be on it into the New Year. Help!

My goal is to lose 3 stones in total before 13th Dec then refeed in the lead up to Xmas so I've got 9 weeks to go.

I'm planning to do low carb from then until I lose another half stone or so.

5 more days... I got my last lot of LT soup/flapjacks last weigh-in so when they are finished I will start refeed. My ticker says have another couple of lbs to go yet but my real target was always bmi=25 which I reached a couple of weeks ago.
I've been on LT for 8 months nearly and its flown by.

Wow! Fantastic Angie... You could go on refeed anytime now.. I thought 25 was a really good BMI for women ? couldn't you shift the last couple lbs with a refeed ?

GL to you. 8 months. what a journey that must have been... i'm in for one of those too.. eeep!

David

5 more days... I got my last lot of LT soup/flapjacks last weigh-in so when they are finished I will start refeed. My ticker says have another couple of lbs to go yet but my real target was always bmi=25 which I reached a couple of weeks ago.
I've been on LT for 8 months nearly and its flown by.

Angie, you have done AMAZING!!!

Well done you.

Not sure how much longer I have on LT but I'm determined to stay on til I get to my target of 9st 7lb. I have another 24lb to go so I am hoping to finish and refeed for Christmas, so hopefully no more than 10 more weeks! Depends how the losses go! However, if it takes longer then so be it!

x

I think that I will go onto maintance the second week of December. then will go back on when I return from the U.S in Febuary.

Should have gone past my original target before December. but still have some way to go in Feb

Have drifted along for a couple of weeks, not really sticking 100% to TFR, but realise I am doing myself no favours, and probably making the experience much harder to bare. Kind of took my eye of the ball because I knew I was close to the end goal. So, now its back to 100% commitment for a big push to the end goal. Reckon that will mean 3 more weeks of LT before starting refeed. Long term aim is to maintain at a weight in the 11st bracket.

Last week or so I have been umming and ahhhing about when/whether to finish LT soon as although still off goal am feeling well (great in fact in size 14s) and have been feeling a bit hungry.

This is despite the fact that since I started I have always said I would stick at it right to target. I've been getting seduced by thoughts of alcohol at Xmas works do etc.

Well today I stayed the same, despite sticking with it 100%. Now whilst I am not delighted I have realised that if I start to stress about whether I will lose my last 32lbs (which is loads) before Xmas so I can drink (I don't drink loads honest) then I am in danger of creating stress and potentially undoing my good work.

Sooo I have decided that I am reverting to plan A, remaining on LT till I get to goal whenever that is and then I don't need to fret from week to week. I feel a lot more chilled now so thanks guys, listening to different approaches really helps me to sort out what is best for me. I couldn't cope without yas xxx

Tara, well done on being in a size 14, I'm very jealous coz I'm in a size 16!!! Mind you, I am in size 12/14 knickers but then, I'm a typical apple shape - big boobs and fat tummy!!!!

x

Back