How long do you stay on ss/ss+ for?

lil_legs

Gold Member
Im just into my second week of ss+ and i now weigh 10 st 11... i believe bmi of 25 is 9 st 12 so im just under a stone over that. My book says i should be on ss/ss+ until i reach a stone over bmi? Is this right? Should i go up to 810 now?

Just wonderin your thoughts! Id like to stay on ss+ for another week or 2 to get the most outta the plan then work my way through until maintainance by my holiday in aug (even if i havent lost all weight) so im stable eating food for my holidays, i can concentrate on the rest when i return then? Does this sound sensible? i dont want to do ss for too long, lose it all then pile it back on during my holidays as theres not a lot of point in that!!

Sounds sensible to me but maybe somebody else may be able to give you some more information, several people on here are a wealth of knowledge! X

You can SS/SS+ until you get to a BMI of 25, you just can't start on it unless you are a stone over BMI 25. I did SS+ until I got to 25 & then moved up to 810

you are in the same postion as me. i have just over a stone to lose. i weigh 10.9 i have moved back to ss+ cause i wasn't losing on 810 but i will need to move back this week i think (i hope) i have 3lb till healthy bmi

Back