How long do you stay on ss/ss+ for?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lil_legs, 30 June 2011 Social URL.

1. lil_legs

lil_legs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Im just into my second week of ss+ and i now weigh 10 st 11... i believe bmi of 25 is 9 st 12 so im just under a stone over that. My book says i should be on ss/ss+ until i reach a stone over bmi? Is this right? Should i go up to 810 now?

Just wonderin your thoughts! Id like to stay on ss+ for another week or 2 to get the most outta the plan then work my way through until maintainance by my holiday in aug (even if i havent lost all weight) so im stable eating food for my holidays, i can concentrate on the rest when i return then? Does this sound sensible? i dont want to do ss for too long, lose it all then pile it back on during my holidays as theres not a lot of point in that!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emma1904

Emma1904 Working on it

Start Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Sounds sensible to me but maybe somebody else may be able to give you some more information, several people on here are a wealth of knowledge! X

4. coralprincess

coralprincess Happiest Girl :D

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(28.57%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Who knows!!
    You can SS/SS+ until you get to a BMI of 25, you just can't start on it unless you are a stone over BMI 25. I did SS+ until I got to 25 & then moved up to 810

5. lil_legs

lil_legs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Oh brilliant. I'll do it for the next 2/3 weeks then work my way up for the last month. Thanks

6. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    you are in the same postion as me. i have just over a stone to lose. i weigh 10.9 i have moved back to ss+ cause i wasn't losing on 810 but i will need to move back this week i think (i hope) i have 3lb till healthy bmi

7. lil_legs

lil_legs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I think I'm going to stay on ss+ for the next 3 weeks then I have a week on each plan to stabilise myself a bit for holidays :)

Thanks for your replies x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.