How long does it take for your body to go in ketosis?

rosehale

Ate a teaspoon of peanut butter sat night :( yes I know I shouldn't of, what I'm wondering is if my body was going through the x amount of days to get to ketosis I presume my slip up will effect that and will my body be restarting the process to go into ketosis? And how long will it take approx?
Many thanks in advance

It probably wont have an affect on your ketosis, you can buy ketostix from boots chemist and u can check yourself if you are in ketosis or not ;))

Officially in ketosis today :D although I know I was in ketosis yesterday evening as I had the dreaded death breath lol but the ketosis sticks confirmed today! Bye bye fat :D

I believe I may b too as for once my husband can't stand my breath. Usually its the other way around!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's vile isn't it lol I brushed my teeth 15 times! Last night, I literally brushed my teeth had 2 mint strips and not even 5 minutes later had bad breath again after the 15th time and no more breath strips I admitted defeat and went to bed with my death breath!

Hi there! I've just bought some Ketostix and done my first test...and I can't really tell which colour it matches up to!! :( :( does anybody else have the same problem and have any tips? I've also had a horrible taste in my mouth for a few days but I've had a throat infection so I don't know if it's that or the ketones! I'm on day 7.x

Back