How long does it take to get into ketosis?

xSinead

Silver Member
Silly question since i've been on cambridge almost 6 weeks now.. but i've been doing SS+ for about 10 days, and the past 4 days i've done SS, ive got the metal taste in my mouth and no longer feeling hungry.. so i think i'm probably in ketosis now?

I get weighed at 5pm tonight, lord help me pleaaaaaaaase.

xSinead said:
Silly question since i've been on cambridge almost 6 weeks now.. but i've been doing SS+ for about 10 days, and the past 4 days i've done SS, ive got the metal taste in my mouth and no longer feeling hungry.. so i think i'm probably in ketosis now?

I get weighed at 5pm tonight, lord help me pleaaaaaaaase.

Im not too sure but it sounds like you are in ketosis. Does ss+ knock people out of ketosis or is it a milder ketosis?
Sorry pretty new to this so am unsure :)
Good luck for 5pm x

You stay in ketosis at ss+ & 810 generally too. Although I find as soon as I eat I lose the taste of metal (but stay in ketosis). Hope this makes sense.

My CDC said on SS+ i'm not in ketosis, and i didnt feel like i was in it either lol. But i do now :)

I was on ss+ my first week and deffo in ketosis! I think it differs from person to person

Yup it deffinately differs. SS is best for me tbh, strict & no food. Best results as well :)

xSinead said:
Yup it deffinately differs. SS is best for me tbh, strict & no food. Best results as well :)

Oh im stuck as to whether or not try ss+ now if you can possibly stay in ketosis....
Im gonna do it for a week and see how it effects me :)

its horrible but nice having that taste in your mouth isnt it.... x

When I did SS+ I managed to get into ketotis, but can imagine it'll differ from different bodies. Why don't you buy some ketostix? I find they always give me a boost when I'm needing motivation or reassurance.

After 69 days 100% ss I'm having 810 week then back to ss+ for the rest of the 4 stone still to go. Because I'm on 4 products a day ss+ is only an extra 50 cals per day for me & so much cheaper. I tend to get v similar results because of losing the pack. But you're right Sinead, ss can be easier. The first couple of weeks are worst then when you stop thinking about food it gets easier.

day 4 for me SS+ and i am in ketosis

both the same for me each time i did ss or SS+ no difference in the weight loss either

are you still in Ketosis when you do SS+ & 810?
because when I get to week 13 I need to do another step for a week, then plan on going back to SS, will it take me out of Ketosis? x

You are definately in ketosis when on SS+ that is why the food list is so stringent and low low carbs. If you were not the SS+ plan wouldn't give such good weight losses. Jayne

Lost 5lb last night, after an awful 10 days of eating absalute junk! SO SO happy :)

lol trust me when i say Junk i mean junk!

I went into Ketosis on 810 :) x

I felt enormous on SS+ and 810, SS really is the best plan once you've done the first 2 days, the rest of the week flows nicely! x

I agree. On the first day of my 810 wk I text my cdc to say I felt as if I'd put my 36lbs on with my lentil soup! Am going back down to ss+ this week, just due to cost. The 4 packs a day is v expensive compared to 2 eggs & some cucumber. Glad you're back in the ss zone :)

Back