Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

how long does the tiredness last! eek!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lulupop, 23 October 2008 Social URL.

1. lulupop

lulupop Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    urgh i'm so tired! i'm on day 3 and i'm hoping it's not much longer..it's not helping that my o.h is saying "well i did say you'd be tired and it will only get worse!" hmm thanks for the support!
    I think i just need a bit of support to say that the tiredness will go and i will feel better.
    Sorry to moan :p
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    The tiredness WILL go and then you will be praying for at least part of it to return,just give it a little longer when you hit keto you will have bundles of energy!!

4. lulupop

lulupop Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    I think im in keto already tho :/ the ketostix was pink...how long did it take for the tiredness to go for you?
    x

5. abz

abz Gold Member

the first week tends to be the worst. after that i didn't need to sleep as long as i did before!!

abz xx

6. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    I think mine was about a week or maybe a bit less,I get tired early in the evening,but when I wake up in the morning im raring to go
    xx

7. Lard Arse

Lard Arse Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(34.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I was knackered for about the first 2 weeks then my energy levels just returned to normal. No energy burst for me, might be due to the fact that i'm not sleeping all that well but then i never did, kinda hoped that would change for me too but didn't. xx

8. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Day 3 was the worst for me, I felt bloody awful.....
    I felt so much better on day 4.

9. justwant2beslim

justwant2beslim Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    i was tiured for the first 7 days but i feel ok now that im in week 2

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.