how long from ordering?

Donnamw

I ordered my bumper pack on Saturday afternoon and got the email saying that they would email when it was being sent out. Up to now I haven't heard anything.
How long does this usually take?

Cheers
Donna

I ordered my bumper pack on Friday afternoon and received an email confirming that delivery would be on the Monday. I then got another email confirming what time slot I was given for Monday which was any time between 9.15 and 10.15 - so hourly slots. Hope this helps x

Mine arrived the day after I ordered. Ordering a bumper pack today and if it's not here by Thursday I'm stuffed !

This is from the website:-

When will I receive my delivery?
We provide next working day delivery for orders placed before 1pm on a working day (Monday - Friday). This is only available to those ordering from UK mainland (excluding the Scottish Highlands & Islands). Delivery for customers ordering from outside the UK mainland is between 2 - 5 days.

You can find details of all our delivery times and charges throughout the UK and Europe on our postage page.

As long as you order b4 1pm today you should receive tomorrow. As the OP ordered Saturday, delivery should be today :)

Thanks everyone. It was just the lack of the email that is worrying me. I'm not out today so won't miss a delivery I'll let you know if I get anything.

Just emailed Exante customer care and they have tracked down my order and it will be delivered between 2 and 3 today. Yah I can get started tomorrow!!!!

Donna

Back