Total Solution How long it takes for the belly to go down

Hie I'm new, I started exante 3days ago. I'm on total, I just wanted to know from those who lost weight how long it takes for the physical changes to show. Like my belly to go down etc

Really depends how much weight you have to lose. For me it took at least 2 stone, just under 10% of my starting weight. I started noticing the health benefits straight away though. It's definitely the quickest diet I've had for losing weight!!

it varies from person to person as to how quickly you will notice the physical changes, I personally didn't really notice a change in my body shape or the belly going down etc for about 4 weeks, although people did notice straight away that i had lost one of chins ha ha and my belly wasn't as big. I just went by how my clothes felt because no matter how much the scales said i had lost, nothing is better than tight clothes feeling baggier as the time goes on, you know people will notice when the jeans you had on 3 weeks ago that were tight now fit perfectly.

I have to add its great when someone you haven't seen in ages sees you and they instantly notice the difference, so my advice to you is if you are not sure if you look slimmer go see an old friend you haven't seen in a while ha ha

good luck

Back