How long till ketosis?

Laged

I am on day 3 of LLLite, day one was great, so simple! Yesterday was hard I was grumpy and had a sore head, today I feel great hunger pangs are not so bad!!

How long till people usually go into ketosis? And will I not lose weight till then? I was also wundering if anyone found the protien portion of meat quite big I measured out 225 grams of mince and there was loads!!

Thanks xxx

Welcome Laged:welcome2:

Normally you can get into ketosis around the end of the third day or fourth...

You will know when you are in ketosis as the hunger will be greatly reduced and in some it goes away altogether.

You can lose weight before getting into ketosis as it is mostly water retention.

Hopefully someone who is doing Lighter life lite will be along shortly.

225 grams of mince does sound like a good size portion:)

Due to medical reasons I have to come off plan had my first meal last night couldn't eat the weight of protein it was chuffin huge lol never thought I would complain about portion size lol ketosis is around 3 rd day as stated after that it gets easier good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thankyou, just noticed I'd posted in the wrong bit probably! Just got the iPhone app n managed to find the light forum. The site is great, u guys are all an inspiration! Thanks for the advise! Xxx

Back