How long till ketosis?

Discussion in 'LL Diaries' started by Laged, 6 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Laged

Laged Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    lighterlife light
    I am on day 3 of LLLite, day one was great, so simple! Yesterday was hard I was grumpy and had a sore head, today I feel great hunger pangs are not so bad!!

How long till people usually go into ketosis? And will I not lose weight till then? I was also wundering if anyone found the protien portion of meat quite big I measured out 225 grams of mince and there was loads!!

Thanks xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Welcome Laged:welcome2:

Normally you can get into ketosis around the end of the third day or fourth...

You will know when you are in ketosis as the hunger will be greatly reduced and in some it goes away altogether.

You can lose weight before getting into ketosis as it is mostly water retention.

Hopefully someone who is doing Lighter life lite will be along shortly.

225 grams of mince does sound like a good size portion:)

4. LadyT

LadyT Tough But Sexy X

Start Weight:
    93.4kg
    Current Weight:
    88kg
    Goal Weight:
    73kg
    Lost(%):
    5.4kg(5.83%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Due to medical reasons I have to come off plan had my first meal last night couldn't eat the weight of protein it was chuffin huge lol never thought I would complain about portion size lol ketosis is around 3 rd day as stated after that it gets easier good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. Laged

Laged Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    lighterlife light
    Thankyou, just noticed I'd posted in the wrong bit probably! Just got the iPhone app n managed to find the light forum. The site is great, u guys are all an inspiration! Thanks for the advise! Xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.