how long till ketosis

dolphin

can any help i always thought it took a week to get into ketosis .Im on day 3 and feel really good can you go into ketosis that quick?????????

Yep.

Ive herd that ketosis depends on the person. Sometimes it'll take 5 days to get into it, and others perhaps a day or two.
If your feeling great then id probably say u were in ketosis now. Yay.

thanks mellum oh cool thats brill thought it just maybe that i have split my shakes into 5 today but fingers crossed

mmm think i will do that from now on its the first time i have done that still loving the new mocha thing sooo wish i had know about it last time

Lol give it another week or so and you wont even want one of your shakes let alone split them up.
Thats the fabulous feeling of ketosis lol

might not be may just be having a good day maybe the fact that i split them but feel sooo much better today but you will soon be chelly

Hey!! :)

I'm on day 3 and i feel fan-bloody-tastic!!!
The smell of food actually made me think urrrgh today (mind you me mother was cooking greasy, nasty, fatty chips!!)
I hope i am in ketosis already, i cant wait to start losing!

How do you all cope with the bad breath side of it?
Thats the only thing that i find revolting!!

The more water you drink the better that is, and peppermint tea helps too. I have it with sweetner in. Listerine strips are also allowed, although these are a bit strange - they are like paper and you put them on your tongue and they dissolve... it feels a bit weird!!!

Yeah i have some listerine strips, but am not too keen on them!!
Also i have some listerine mouthwash (duno if thats allowed?!) havnt used it yet, but ya can hardly take a swig in the middle of the street and spit it out can ya!!!! lol

lol true - as far as I know any mouthwash is allowed as you are not swallowing it, whereas normal chewing gum would not be allowed cos of added sugar, citric acid etc...

Apparently were only allowed mouthwash with no alcohol!!
Breath is killing me lol!!! Im nervous about talking to people in work :p

Hi everyone
I am on day 4, feel fine but can't sleep. I have my first weigh in on Monday and am still having 3 nicorette gums a day because I don't want to start smoking again (gave up in oct) So my weigh in on Mon will tell me if the gum has had a bad impact on my weight loss or not!

Back