How long to exit your body?

Notebook

Hi All
Made my mind up to contact the Docs on monday - Anyway....
Anyone know how long it takes to exit your body. So if you were going away for a few days and would be eating normal food, how long would you lay off the tabs before hand?
Thanks

i asked my dr this as going away at beginning of march for a few day and she said just the day before would be fine and start them as soon as you want when you get back. Im going on a monday so will eat healthy all day the sunday but only take the lunch tablet on the sunday

i asked my dr this as going away at beginning of march for a few day and she said just the day before would be fine and start them as soon as you want when you get back. Im going on a monday so will eat healthy all day the sunday but only take the lunch tablet on the sunday

Hi
Would appreciate you letting me know - I am off to cheltenham races mid march - cheers

course i will :) thinking might not have the lunch tablet on the sunday but stick to the healthy diet so then they got a full 24 hours out the system. will let you know how it goes thou :D

Hi, I asked this question at docs.. and she said the tablets do not go into your blood stream therefore they do not stay in your system, whic is why you have to take them within the hour of eating food, she told me that if you know you are going to have a meal out and think you might have problems then just dont take the tablet before that meal or after. I have followed this advice and never had any problems, hope this helps..

Back