How long to exit your body?

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Notebook, 11 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Notebook

Notebook Full Member

Hi All
    Made my mind up to contact the Docs on monday - Anyway....
    Anyone know how long it takes to exit your body. So if you were going away for a few days and would be eating normal food, how long would you lay off the tabs before hand?
    Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. desireeanne

desireeanne Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    23st5.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.4lb(1.33%)
    Diet:
    skinny fibre ,
    not to sure on that but becuase you take a tablet every time you eat as long as its not within that hour im guessing you would be fine
    not clear on that though

4. Rachgleeson

Rachgleeson Gold Member

Start Weight:
    332.5lb
    Current Weight:
    313.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    19lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers and 16:8 intermittent fasting
    I'm sure i read something about that, i think this person said to lay off maybe a day before and wait untill a day after you had the fatty foods!! Not 100% on this!!

5. sallouise

sallouise Full Member

Start Weight:
    27st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat
    i asked my dr this as going away at beginning of march for a few day and she said just the day before would be fine and start them as soon as you want when you get back. Im going on a monday so will eat healthy all day the sunday but only take the lunch tablet on the sunday

6. Notebook

Notebook Full Member

Hi
    Would appreciate you letting me know - I am off to cheltenham races mid march - cheers

7. sallouise

sallouise Full Member

Start Weight:
    27st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat
    course i will :) thinking might not have the lunch tablet on the sunday but stick to the healthy diet so then they got a full 24 hours out the system. will let you know how it goes thou :D

8. newcomer

newcomer Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, I asked this question at docs.. and she said the tablets do not go into your blood stream therefore they do not stay in your system, whic is why you have to take them within the hour of eating food, she told me that if you know you are going to have a meal out and think you might have problems then just dont take the tablet before that meal or after. I have followed this advice and never had any problems, hope this helps..

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.