how long to get back into ketosis???

Discussion in 'Exante' started by scarymovie, 2 October 2011 Social URL.

1. scarymovie

scarymovie donna

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    we were rushing out on saturday taking kids to park for a picnic day out and i forgot to take my shake i had bought myself 2 chicken drummers to have that day but when i took 1 of my kids 2 toilet one of my greedy family ate both :( so all i had was water and a loads of pies sausage rolls ect so i was good just had one cheese sandwich on crisp bread prob the healthiest thing here at the time also had a few grapes as soon as we got bk at tea i had my shake and drank loads probably out of ketosis now how long do u think it will take to get bk into it not buying ketosix as i will use them everyday had a shake as normal today and carrying on with my diet :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    you seem to have done limited damage.. to be honest if I were you I would be proud to have done so well despite the family really making it very hard! Keto will come when it comes but you've survived the hardest part.

4. scarymovie

scarymovie donna

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    yesterday was hard felt starving but managed it :) today not bad so wondering if im bk in

5. Thetrigos

Thetrigos Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(21.82%)
    Diet:
    WW 09/10 - 09/11 now Exante from 10/11
    I think you'll know if you're back in, from what i remember about being in Keto when i used to low carb (not starting exante until tomorrow) i felt really energetic, not hungry and the grotty feeling had passed - i'm like you and won't go near keto sticks i don't trust them or myself!

You were probably barely, if at all, out of keto if you just had the one little slip then got straight back on it x

6. Getslimquick

Getslimquick Been liberated by Exante!

Start Weight:
    17st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    It seems to vary but is does not take me long at all - if I do eat carbs I am back in the 'no hunger zone' by midday the next day.
    Never bother with the keto stixs, according to them I have never achieved ketosis, but something is working.

GSQ

7. scarymovie

scarymovie donna

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    my stix showed in the afternoon not in morning? but gave up on them this time round :) well still here felt a lil hungry yesterday scales said 1+ :( hope this is just water it was only a butty 4 god sake lol making me feel like i should have gone all out and got a chinesse lol no im a good girl lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.