how long to get back into ketosis???

we were rushing out on saturday taking kids to park for a picnic day out and i forgot to take my shake i had bought myself 2 chicken drummers to have that day but when i took 1 of my kids 2 toilet one of my greedy family ate both :( so all i had was water and a loads of pies sausage rolls ect so i was good just had one cheese sandwich on crisp bread prob the healthiest thing here at the time also had a few grapes as soon as we got bk at tea i had my shake and drank loads probably out of ketosis now how long do u think it will take to get bk into it not buying ketosix as i will use them everyday had a shake as normal today and carrying on with my diet :)

I think you'll know if you're back in, from what i remember about being in Keto when i used to low carb (not starting exante until tomorrow) i felt really energetic, not hungry and the grotty feeling had passed - i'm like you and won't go near keto sticks i don't trust them or myself!

You were probably barely, if at all, out of keto if you just had the one little slip then got straight back on it x

It seems to vary but is does not take me long at all - if I do eat carbs I am back in the 'no hunger zone' by midday the next day.
Never bother with the keto stixs, according to them I have never achieved ketosis, but something is working.

GSQ

my stix showed in the afternoon not in morning? but gave up on them this time round :) well still here felt a lil hungry yesterday scales said 1+ :( hope this is just water it was only a butty 4 god sake lol making me feel like i should have gone all out and got a chinesse lol no im a good girl lol

Back