Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

how long to refeed for??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by pinkbaileys24, 23 April 2008 Social URL.

1. pinkbaileys24

pinkbaileys24 Full Member

hi everyone
    ive jus read that if uve lost more than 5 stone u must refeed for a few wks. but for how long exactly? im gona refeed on 30th june, 2 wks b4 i go on hol. will i ave to refeed while im there? will 2 wks b long enuff? HELP!! XX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i actually rang LT and they said 2 weeks if youve lost over 5 stone,but if you find after a week of normal eating you are gaining you should do the refeed again.so dont worry and enjoy your holiday xx

4. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    i also rang LT and they said not to take any notice of the paperwork?!! and that refeed was only 1 week long FOR EVERYONE?! this i asked her several times, cause at that time id lost almost 5 stones and she said, yes for everyone so thats what i did :) been on maintenance for 1 week, now into second week and have so far lost another 2lbs

h xx

5. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    just to also say i was planning on refeeding for several weeks but didnt cause of what she said and ive really found it hasnt made a difference...im basically still following what theyve said only added a few very occasional bits here and there (as ive said previously on a thread somewhere i think)!

h xx

6. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i will be taking your word for it then harriet xxxx

7. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Personally hun i followed refeed for 2 weeks and i felt comfortable! i would say see how you feel and what you weigh after first week of refeed xx

8. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    agree :) basically do what you feel is right for you ... i think i just felt ready to go with maintenance anyway cause id lost all i wanted and wasnt worried if i lost any more xxx

h x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.