how long to refeed.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by joy1, 14 April 2009 Social URL.

1. joy1

joy1 Silver Member

Hi everyone I know I am a few weeks of yet but I am going to cuba end of may, but cannot decide if I would be wise to refeed for two weeks before, my hubby thinks I should do it for three weeks, but I still want to lose weight. I have about 12lbs to go before I reach a healthy BMI but I would like to lose a stone, then I would be 10:8 Just dont know what to do wished I started earlier, but dont want to slam it all back on. I was thinking of watching my carbs on holiday, and drinking in moderation.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kered

kered Gold Member

1 week would be fine, but 2 weeks would be even better. 3 weeks is just a waste of a week if you still want to lose weight.

4. joy1

joy1 Silver Member

Thanks think I will go for the two weeks. Will be following the refeed programme very closely though, you never know I might lose a pound a two on that if I am careful.

5. kered

kered Gold Member

You will still lose on refeed if you follow it. Good luck.

6. joy1

joy1 Silver Member

thanks kered x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.