How long until you noticed a clothing difference?

Jettica

Shoot to thrill
Hi all.

How much had you lost by the time you started noticing it in your clothes.

and

How much had you lost before you could tell from how you look and in photos?

You look brilliant Pink, my goal now is to get below 16st. Great weight loss.

And W5CHELS I wish I could notice after a stone but I need you guys to be the judges of that really....

I do indeed. In my blog I'm always updating it with pics. I guess I should put them all together. I have them all in one place on my facebook though so it's easier to tell.

:eek: im famous already ?? :eek:...
where have you seen me?
:p

just took a look at your blog its awesome i will be following it , i also will answer those 50 questions they are really kool.. and i freak when people tag me in facebook as well lol. you look fab tho :p

They are aren't they.
I've added you on facebook. We are both friends with Kel so I've seen you comment on her pics and status updates and what not.

We're going to have a little pierced, dyed tattooed facebook weight loss army!

thats the best kin of army to have right :p
and yeah kels brill we been mates for a while lol..

accepted you ... x

I noticed after a couple of weeks. I've been taking pics more or less every four weeks (need to do some new ones...) and you can see a cange each time. Have a peep :D

I've just uploaded pics too so check them out folks :D Comments, criticisms, fashion advice etc all welcome.

i seriously love how you dress... 6 months ago i was so anti girly now i love dresses belts shoes lol... i brought these last week , i cant get into the dress just yet but not far off .. the shoes are lush...

might wear black leggings with the dress what ya think? x

Attachments

• new shoes.jpg
    new shoes.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 22
  • new shoes 2.jpg
    new shoes 2.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 21
  • my new dress.jpg
    my new dress.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 29
Oh man they are gorgeous! I really love those shoes. Totally go for black leggings, maybe even black and pink striped socks!

I think once I get to a sensible size I'll be a bit more alternative than I am now. My style is so eclectic but I'd prefer to be a bit more quirky, like I was when I was in highschool. There's a shop nearby where I work called black lace and it sells dresses and shoes like that but they only got to a size 14. (WTF)

I'd love to be able to buy anything from online stores such as Fairy Gothmother, dolly dagger and Modcloth! It pains me to have to go straight to the 'plus size' section.

awww i totally know what you mean chicka .. that dress is a size 16 . i hate how clothes are limited i think everything should be made in every size.. plus curves make clothes look better so indeed wtf lol x

Back