how long was it before people started to notice your weight loss?

lkk1822

Hi I'm just wondering when did people start to comment on your weight loss and when did you all first drop a dress size? was it 1st stone 2nd or when?

I'm asking because it gives me inspiration I'm only on week 2 lost 5lbs first week but done alot of picking this week I've done so well not touched anything apart from a can of coke zero. so hoping wed wi day i will have lost half a stone. My clothes feel loss but still fit and nobody knows I'm on my diet apart from hubby to be and close family and nobody has said anything yet.

x x

Hi and i have been on the diet for 11 weeks and have dropped from a 16/18 to a 12/14 but looks like i am close to 10/12:eek: the first 3 weeks was the biggest reaction from people, now its when i have not seen some one for a couple of weeks, they comment on how good i look. it was about the same time i dropped a clothes size although my trousers were way too big after 2 weeks i just held them up for another week:D . Hope this helps, good luck on your diet journey and keep us posted.

About 3-4 weeks I think, though people did notice my confidence as I used to walk round looking at the floor all the time. Now my head is held high and I feel blooming great.

Hi... I'm in my second week now and loads of people have commented, Looks like we have similar goals as I am getting married on the 18th August and have a similar amount to lose, we should be buddies, my e mail is [email protected] then we can encourage each other to our goals!

Claire.x

Mine was the three stone mark, thats when the compliments came in thick and fast!

i was wondering this as well. cant wait till people start to notice.

Hey the 2 waiting-to-be-marrieds.

I got married on 30th September 2006. Today is April 30th 2007 and to date I have STILL not choosen my wedding pictures.. cant bear to do it.

Take heed. If you are loosing FOR your day then DO it, cos I can promise you faithfully if you dont, you will spend the time AFTER the even regretting it bitterly... xx

And as to the question of people noticing, I have had comments. Be 5 weeks on Wednesday since I started. I have also been at the gym a minimum of 3 times a week and think it helps too.

I had comments in a fortnight (over a stone gone and down a dress size) because it showed off my face so quickly and then loads and loads of people notices after a month when I had gone down 2 dress sizes.

don't worry it will show before you know it and people will be knocking you off your feet. and at your wedding, wow the compliments will be flowing left, right and centre.

good luck

My comments are all coming now nearly 3 stone lighter it was a long time to wait. I think a lot depends on how quickly you buy new clothes that show off the slimmer you.:)

This is a great thread - just 2-3 weeks and people start noticing?? That's such a huge incentive! And dropping dress sizes so quickly. Oh how I long to be a 14 again - and yet dare I believe on this diet I might even make it to a 12??!!

You people all make a difference in keeping me going.

K xx

PS was feeling a bit low so came herefor inspiration, found this and hey presto! My will power is back! :D

It's happening for me!
Shouldn't speak to soon but people are saying that I look happy and healthy and they can defo see the weight loss.
Clothes are getting too big too. AMAZING!!! It's a complete confidence boost :0)

Good luck you can do it!
S xxxx

i got told i looked slimmer after 2 weeks oooooo i was so happy and id only lost 9lbs

i think it was more to do with the tummy being less bloated it sorta flattened off a little

It was ages before anyone started to make positive coments to me. I remember feeling quite down about it but then sort of realised that the clothes I had been wearing were always very elasticated and were generous. I guess I will never know what size I really was. I think people really started to notice after I had lost about 4 stone and then started to buy clothes that were fitted and showed off my shape more. Now every person I meet has a lovely comment to make, it's such a confidence boost!!!!!!
This is a fab diet and the results are so worth it. Well done on your loss so far and good luck for Weds. You're going to look fab on your wedding day.

Jazzy x

I think people can actually feel a bit unsure whether to comment... I had several people at work who didn't say anything until 2 stone was gone, one bloke asked me if I had lost weight last Friday (3 stone mark and when I said 'have I?' he said 'oh, sorry, but you have haven't you?'!). Whereas the secretaries now address me as 'oy skinny' and they noticed within 2 weeks because of my face.... depends on the people and how confident they are to comment on body shape. I have to say that a woman at work who I know is on LL (but hasn't told me herself) looks different and I am too embarressed to say anything to her.... I should make the effort I guess!

Mine big comments came about 2 stone mark although a few people mentioned that i had lost weight before this, I have gone from a size 20 jean to a size 14 jean, in 11 weeks. No other diet would of done this for me!!:)

My mum just told me that it lookslike i have lost some weight from my facer and it looks slimmer. I'm onkly on Day 6 so I think she was just being supportive because i am having such a bad day. Bless her! I dont think you can notice any loss yet.

xx

Back