How long will it take to lose ...

Chiku

So does anyone with experience of Lipotrim have any idea on how long it will take to lose 100lbs?

Any suggestions would be great but if you've lost a minimum of the above weight how long did it take you and how are you findings thing now in maintaining it/ or do you have more to lose?

Last edited:
Hiya! I lost 100lb on Lipotrim last year and did it in exactly 20 weeks. x

Every journey starts with just one step. You have taken yours. I started LT 1st Sept last year and stayed on it for six months losing six stone in that time. I switched to GL to lose the remainder and to adopt a food plan that will be mine for life. I have now lost almost another two stone and feel FANTASTIC.
Have patience, the weight will come off steadily at about a stone every four weeks and you will be soooo pleased you did it.

Just had a look at your profile pics (hope you don't mind). that is utterly tremendous going, you look sensational.
I couldn't agree with you more, she does look amazing. I'm looking forward to reaching my goal as that is when I intend to propose to my other half with a load of witness' and have given myself till March the 29th (my b'day) to do it.

Suzy and Molly watch this space as i will be catching up to both of you with your loss and hope to get plenty of tips on refeeding menu's as the ones on refeed blog looks abit dull x

Last edited:
Hiya! I lost 100lb on Lipotrim last year and did it in exactly 20 weeks. x

hi suzy just wandered how you found it coming off and is it difficult to keep the weight off. congrats on losing 100 lbs

Hi Chiku
I think it will take approx 25 weeks based on losing a stone every 4 weeks.
Good luck.
Emma x

hi suzy just wandered how you found it coming off and is it difficult to keep the weight off. congrats on losing 100 lbs

Unfortunately I didn't do too well when it came to getting back on to food. I came off at the end of October and went on holiday for Christmas. It wasn't long before I'd slipped back into some bad habbits and the longer I left it, the harder it became to get back on track, hence why I am back on Lipotrim. Doing this again has made me realise that I cannot become complacent about food, I am always going to be on a diet of some kind. A very expensive lesson! I know now though that this is the last time I can do this diet, both mentally and physically. Also my little girl is much more aware of what I'm doing this time (she's two and a half now). I think the main problem was that I didn't follow the refeed for long enough, I only did it for a week and thought I knew best, obviously I didn't! My advice for anyone (and for myself when I finish Lipotrim this time) is to stick to the refeed religiously and do it for a few weeks. From then on, it's a case of being sensible!

Sorry to waffle on, hope it was on some help! x

Last edited:
thats a great help thanks as i done lighterlife in 2008 but went travelling for 10 weeks after and put some weight on then had another baby and put the rest on lol so i definately want to take the refeed and maintenance slowly. thanks

sorry this is probably a stupid question but what is GL??
GL stands for Glycaemic Load which builds on the GI (Glycaemic Index) way of eating. GL takes the portion sizes of food into account when calculating the affect on blood sugar levels. It is a very healthy approach to eating and dieting.
I did the refeed after TFR and then followed Patrick Holford's GL plan since then.

Aah Thanks for the explanation. Was hoping you'd pop back soon to explain and you have.

Thanks again

GL stands for Glycaemic Load which builds on the GI (Glycaemic Index) way of eating. GL takes the portion sizes of food into account when calculating the affect on blood sugar levels. It is a very healthy approach to eating and dieting.
I did the refeed after TFR and then followed Patrick Holford's GL plan since then.

sounds good will have to look into that! cheers

yeah ive heard loads about the Patrick Holford's GL plan loads of my friends are doing it.

Hi TFR gang, well I was in a bit of a predicament whether to switch to maintenance or stay on tfr, as I'm going away camping to DTM @ Brands Hatch the first wkend of September. So yesterday because I still was unsure of which way to turn (because of being 50/50) I rung Lipotrim and spoke to them about this problem. The woman I spoke to (who was a great listener as I went through almost everything with her) told me that I should go on refeed as of today and follow it thoroughly 100% for the first week and then next week I can continue by having two maintenance servings and a small meal till I get back and if I want I can continue with maintenance or go back to TFR (which is what I want). Till I shift the remainder 88lbs.

Truth is I'm scared of this refeed and maintenance. I've had the orange maintenance this morning and I felt so stuffed even though it was watered down. I want tfr back again but know it would be a problem mixing them when I go away

ps I went to my pharmacist and told her of the advise I was given and she turned around and said that she had also spoken to them yesterday lunchtime and was also told of what advice I was given. Plus she will still continue to monitor me alongside my GP. Which I must say is a great relief.

Back