how long

i'm told you can stay on it as long as you want or need, and thats by my chemist

i was told as long as i needed to lose weight

mum of 5 are you a stick????? then it might only be 8 weeks

I wouldnt say i was a stick after having 5 kids i started this diet 4 weeks ago size 12 im know a size 10 and i want to be a size 8 but i dont think i will get to that size in another 4 weeks when i asked the pharmacy she said you can only do it for 8 weeks :)

size 12 when started after 5 kids you utter b*tch!!! i wish i was that size infact i'd have 5 kids just to achieve it lol

I have not always been this size i have had to work at it i was a size 18 3 years ago and i did cambridge diet for 10 weeks and lost 3 stone and luckily only put about a stone back on thats why im here now trying to get rid of the extra weight and a liitle bit more :)

cambridge is harder but me myself i do prefer cs cause you can eat certain food and still lose weight and its seems a quicker weight loss than some other diets you have food with have you got alot to lose im not weighing so i dont really know what i weigh im just doing it with measurements :)

that was a fast loss with cambridge, i'm gonna stick with CS for a bit and see how i do beofre i think about jumping ship

Back