how long ?

honey-dd

Hiya just wondered how long it takes to receive your order?,

I bought mine sat before 1pm, obviously on the site it says next day delivery guarantee if ordered before 1pm,but as it was a sat did not expect to get it Sunday:p. but definitely expected to get it today so far its not here.

So wondered how long it usually takes?, and if they stick to there next day guarantee lol

I imagine, like most companies, they work Mon- Fri. Therefore, they wouldn't have seen your order until this morning, so you will probably get it on Tuesday.

There website is very unclear on it.

I messaged yesterday got a very quick reply which was great ,saying they don't work Sat but id get it today !

Well not had it still :confused:

Did message them to say i was impressed with how quick i got a reply :D.but did state that they could do with putting more info on there site re deliveries as a bit saying next day guarantee if purchased before 1pm is not great.

I think I ordered mine on a Wednesday (not sure what time though) and it came on the Friday.

Comes via courier rather than post though so don't give up hope for today yet!

Each time my friends and I have ordered it's turned up at around 3pm so don't give up hope for today just yet! :)

I ordered mine on a Thurs and got order next day. They were so efficient that they even gave me a one hour time slot and it was delivered within that slot!!:) Great service!!

Its now 5 and still nothing:(, so far there next day guarantee is Dismal lol ..

I think the thing that's bugging me is there is no info re delivery on there site so nothing telling you They don't ship Sat ,As most places iv used do. so if it doesn't say you don't know ,,i never expected Sunday but Did expect to get it yesterday but no big deal as Mondays my day off .. But iv waited in today and still nothing

Well i wont be getting it today

Quick reply from them again:D,

To be told that the courier has "local issues" :rolleyes::(meaning they cant get to me today

well i live in ashbourne not exactly the back of beyond and no problems in or out of or around here so cant figure it out :(

Yep got it yesterday:D, the best thing was though ,, 2 hours after i got my reply saying the delivery person had local issues!. I got the email from them saying they had just received it?? ,the courier by the way lol, and it would be with me the next day !!!,

I contacted them and they said they only got it on tue and the email from them and the person i spoke to said it was still in Brighton !! and the box had that date on too so i know it wasn't sent monday like they said but tue:mad:.

Have no idea why people lie :confused:,mistakes happen ..

But did send them a reply to there last email about local issues lol ,polite but sarcastic .. telling them i knew it had not been sent on the monday ... and guess what !!! no reply lol ..

Now i know if i order to give it 4 days and not to expect there next day guarantee to be a guarantee!.

I think you're being a bit harsh tbh, if you ordered it Sat they would process the order on Mon, get it to the courier on Tues and you got it Wed. :confused: Doesn't seem so bad to me.........

Still at least you have it now. :)

I'm having delivery problems too! Some numpty has put my address as Flat 4 instead of Flat 14 (and the great big numpty sat here writing this didn't notice until the depot sent her an email!!!! doh!) - on the Exante confirmation it clearly has Flat 14 but on the courier emails it has Flat 4??? Oh well, at least i managed to get through to them to sort out the problem, here's hoping it still arrives today XXXfingers crossedXXX

I think you're being a bit harsh tbh, if you ordered it Sat they would process the order on Mon, get it to the courier on Tues and you got it Wed. :confused: Doesn't seem so bad to me.........

Still at least you have it now. :)

Yes my dear I'm being a bit harsh :rolleyes:

as no mater how you put it my dear if i paid on a monday before 1pm, it would be sent monday to receive tue re there guarantee it just happens i paid sat ..

so your reply is a bit silly really don't you think ??.. as you seem to confuse next day with three days later yourself

"" if you ordered it Sat they would process the order on Mon, get it to the courier on Tues and you got it Wed. :confused:""

So really by your own words you think next day is not next day!! its two days later pmsl

Thanks for your input though :)

Last edited:
I'm having delivery problems too! Some numpty has put my address as Flat 4 instead of Flat 14 (and the great big numpty sat here writing this didn't notice until the depot sent her an email!!!! doh!) - on the Exante confirmation it clearly has Flat 14 but on the courier emails it has Flat 4??? Oh well, at least i managed to get through to them to sort out the problem, here's hoping it still arrives today XXXfingers crossedXXX

Ohh dear lol they reply very quickly at exante (exept when you point out they didn't send things when they said lol) im sure it will get sorted ,hope you get it soon

Not today it seems.... Being redelivered tomorrow as the delivery man is now out of my area.... Great start to the diet!

Ohh that's a pain:( ... Iv had to put my diet on hold for a week or so as i expected it tue at the latest giving me 7 days to give it a go before i go on holls ..but as i got it wed evening there was no point starting as i knew id not stick to it after 4 days ....

but no big deal items look great and looking forward to starting it i just have to remember to order a few days before i need it next time xxx

I think they must be better when you order during the week cause i only ordered it yesterday and it would have been delivered today if not for the typo.... But having said that i do live in Devon and they operate from Dorset so maybe that helps? Either way i am definitely looking forward to starting tomorrow, i have good feelings about this diet! And so much evidence that it works from all the posts on this forum! :D

im a veteran of CD ,and it works the same but slightly higher cals and no nead for a CDC .. so easier for those that cant get the time to visit there CDC ,i run my own buisness so time is sparce for me hence me trying it,and not likeing to be in for things that have not been sent :D.

but lesson lernt ill order on a weekday lol

ill keep an eye out for your posts ,as im dying to try mine see what they taste like but dont want to use them before i start :D:D

Back