How long?

Mellum

Glug Glug Glug
Hello

How long am i allowed on LT?
Is there a set time limit, or is it untill youve reached your weightloss target?

Im 15st (right porker) and would love to get down to 10 stone, perfect for my height and bmi, also its my pre pregnancy weight.

Is this possible?
Havent yet dicussed this all with the pharmacy yet, not untill monday anyway.

Just wondering what everyone else thinks? :)

Mellum

Of course its possible!!! Have a look around the site and see everyones weight losses... lots of people have lost 5 stone!!

Look at the lovely lil above me! She is a big inspiration... her results are awesome!!!! So there you go... proof! :)

If you put your head to it - you will shift that 5 stone no problemo!
xox

lots of people are dropping stones at a great pace look at peoples tickers as well as their comments, they are truly amazing some of them

35 weeks i heard somewhere......... 5st i wouldnt worry, you will do that

As far as I know you can do it for as long as you want - although I could be wrong - or until you reach a healthy BMI.

I orginally said I'd do it for 7 weeks but have now decided I want to continue.

Lillie has lost nearly 6 stone in 18 weeks so you should be able to get down to 10 stone in that time or less!

Good luck and let us know how you're doing.

x

Hello

How long am i allowed on LT?
Is there a set time limit, or is it untill youve reached your weightloss target?

Im 15st (right porker) and would love to get down to 10 stone, perfect for my height and bmi, also its my pre pregnancy weight.

Is this possible?
Havent yet dicussed this all with the pharmacy yet, not untill monday anyway.

Just wondering what everyone else thinks? :)

Mellum
Yes, as long as you arewithin healthy thats fine hunni xx Good luck and woohoo on taking the first step to the new you xxx

Back