how long....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Courtso, 15 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Courtso

Courtso Member lose 6 stone...:eek::confused:

what's the fastest anyone has done this ?

is there anything i can do to speed up the loss - exercise ? is it allowed ? does it help ?

thanks in advance.....

C x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    My first CDC lost 6st in 14weeks!:eek:
    God only knows how she did (think she just naturally loses weight quickly), but whats even more shocking is every week after her weigh in she'd treat herself to a KFC!:eek:
  4. Courtso

Courtso Member

:eek::eek: that's amazing....but maybe not typical....:confused:

plan to start mid July - after hols in florida....and would LOVE to be at goal by this realistic ???

C x
  5. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

The last time i did CD i lost 5 st in 4 months so i think it is very possible for you to be at goal by xmas. Just remember to drink plenty of water as this speeds up your loss, i used to drink between 4-5 litres a day. Hope this helps and gud luck with your journey.

love bee xxxxxxxxx
  6. Courtso

Courtso Member

thanks bee....:)

Courtso xx
  7. abz

abz Gold Member

good luck hon :)

abz xx
  8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

best of luck with it :)
  9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

oh and enjoy your holiday ;)
  10. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

yep, I'd say losing that amount by christmas is totally achievable AS LONG AS you stick to it 100%. Start adding things here and there and you will risk not achieving that goal.

Water and light exercise will help
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.