How many are formerly on Lipotrim?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by JaimeP, 7 September 2011 Social URL.

1. JaimeP

JaimeP Full Member

I was just wondering. I'm thinking that the THREE flavours are going to wear thin soon. If I defected would the rate of loss be the same?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Majella

Majella Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hiya

I switched from Lipotrim and I felt like I was in heaven!! the rate of loss is the same :) Only difference is flavour, none in lipotrim stuff and lots on cambridge :) Good luck whatever you decide...

4. lucylis

lucylis Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.43%)
    Diet:
    low carb/atkins
    I have my first meeting for cambridge tonight! I did lipotrim a couple of months ago but only last 3 weeks as only liked one flavour (vanilla) and only if i added coffee and lots of ice to it! lol, so I am really hoping the cambridge tastes alot nicer :)

5. JaimeP

JaimeP Full Member

Thanks for the feedback. I'm thinking I should change. Variety is after all, the spice of life. :D

6. lucylis

lucylis Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.43%)
    Diet:
    low carb/atkins
    Its mad, variety isn't always better, I hated shakes on Cambridge and they caused stomach to swell, so got to go back to lipotrim x

7. Khithi

Khithi Member

Hi, I was on Lipotrim about a year ago and the variety was very limited could only stomech two flavours of shakes. Cambridge so much better, especailly as they provide ready made shakes which helps when travelling! Cambridge all the way!

8. downesy

downesy Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(21.78%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I was on lipotrim for a few months but finally got really sick of it. Discovered Cambridge and definitely prefer it. Could never go back. Losses are pretty much the same
    Hth

9. Lose2Win

Lose2Win True Believer

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(24.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/SnS
    I'm currently on Lipotrim but seriously going back to Cambridge. I much prefer the taste of CWP and am struggling on Lipotrim. The flapjacks are gross and I need to have SOME solid food :-( I've got contact details for a Cambride counsellor but I'll see how I go.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.