How many calories is everyone on??

*was supposed to be 21st of December:)

Yeah you do have to give up the take aways :( Mind you do you really miss them? I think I want a Chinese then I wait a bit and the craving is gone.

I lost 3 stone on the Cambridge and put most of it back on and was very disappointed :( Started to calorie count as I think it is the cheapest option. Dieting can be an expensive business and the Cambridge was getting that way, plus I missed eating. I cannot do it again, I have a cupboard full of shake powders but do not feel compelled to do it.

The docs do say dieting is calorie intake is lower than burning it off and that is how you lose weight, also every packet has how many cals listed on it, it certainly is the easiest way to diet :) I have had a re-start and week one lost (which was saturday to saturday for me) 7 lbs!!!! :) I doubt I'll lose that much next week but we'll see next Saturday :)

I will show my weight loss below when I find out how too :)

hi there:D

I have come from cambridge onto cc now. My allowance is 1200 before excersie, which bumps it up (I use my fitness pal to work it out:8855:) only started yesterday and found it great to log everything down, and unlike some other sites it's free to use, which is always a good thing hehe

coming fromn the cd to this was hard work, I felt so bloated yesterday after not having anything for best part 6 weeks (apart from a few planned meals of chicken, fish or quorn!!)

Hello everyone! I haven't posted now for over a week as it's been my daughter's 21st and I've been mad busy sorting out all the arrangements! (Back to the important business of dieting!!) I'm on about 1100 calories a day but they are mostly made up with protein, very little fat and I have cut out all starchy carbs. My carbs come from fruit and veg mainly.
A typical days menu would be -fruit & fat free organic yoghurt
soup & banana
fish, quorn or steak with at least 3 veg
I try not to snack but I do have couple of cups of coffee a day & a glass of white wine in the evening:) My job is relatively sedentary but I'm going to drag out the rowing machine (that I bought last year!) and aim to do at least 4 x 20 minute sessions on it.
It's early days yet but seems to be working - next weigh in on Friday.
I want to really change my attitude towards food so I just couldn't eat what I ate before as long as I kept within my calories but I know everyone's different!

hi everyone, i just ate healthy last week and did no exercise at all, i had takeaways at the weekend too. basically i just weaned myself onto the healthy food and out of curiosity i weighed myself on sunday and i lost 2.5 pound :) cool i think1 i did some exercise last night too so now im in the swing of things i decided to stick with 1000 cals! this is because i can have nearly 2000 so i took 500 off for each pound i want to lose and the exercise will hopefully double that??

Back