How many cals a day is Exante?

Eire

I'm just wondering on Exante total solution how many cals a day do all 3 shakes/ soups/ bars add up to please?

I'm thinking of maybe changing to it and Target Slim that I'm on now is 484 a day.

I think it's about 600, so slightly more; but all do the same kind of thing and kick you into ketosis. You can always buy a few individual packs of the website to give it a try before investing in a bumper pack.

Its about 600, touch over with bars I think.

Thanks guys. It's the lure of the bars and the soups (&lower cost) that has me wanting to change.

Can you have the bars straight away when you start?

Also (sorry, last question) do you think I would go out of ketosis if I change and would I lose less weight?!

Thanks for any advice please.

You can have the bars from day one and no you won't be out of ketosis

Lose less weight? Have a look at my Exante losses and see what you think ;)

Starlight said:
You can have the bars from day one and no you won't be out of ketosis

Lose less weight? Have a look at my Exante losses and see what you think ;)

Yay! That's great news... I know I'm just being paranoid about weight loss!

Looking forward to starting now. I just need the money now.

when you switch from one VLCD to another you won't get another fantastic week 1, as you're already in ketosis, but the weight loss should continue at about the same rate - i.e. expect to average about 3lb a week.

Good luck xx

cybill said:
when you switch from one VLCD to another you won't get another fantastic week 1, as you're already in ketosis, but the weight loss should continue at about the same rate - i.e. expect to average about 3lb a week.

Good luck xx

Thanks a lot, I wouldn't be so lucky as to get a great 1st week again!

Back