How many dates before s.e.x?

erm....I wasn't...I had forgotten about the bad bad place...but then...it got brought up....and now..it's all gone downhill. But it's ok!! mr man will be back from bond in 10 mins so no more site.....are there patches for this sort of thing? :rolleyes:

I think i just need to keep an inventory of batteries and make sure i never run out again. It's frustrating getting to the top of the cliff and not being able to fall off - if ya know what i mean!! TMI? Prob sorry haha

I'm lucky J works for a plumbing/electrical place and he is forever buying batteries - 4 for 70p!! ha ha you can tell i am a tight ar$ed scot!!!

I'm not being crude but hey, i can't blame you, lol!!! i am yet to meet a man who can work that magic....

karen, is it my mind or was sheree's fast exit for a purpose??? :) :D

oh i will SO pay for saying that 2moro :eek: :eek:

EXACTLY!!!! No man can match it's abilities!! But they are welcome to hold it haha!!!

Yeah sheree obviously got a bit hot under the collar and is dragging poor unsuspecting dh up the wooden hill!!

hee hee, you can tell it's late with all our conversations, tiredness makes you lose inhibition slightly tee hee

EXACTLY!!!! No man can match it's abilities!! But they are welcome to hold it haha!!!

Yeah sheree obviously got a bit hot under the collar and is dragging poor unsuspecting dh up the wooden hill!!

hee hee, you can tell it's late with all our conversations, tiredness makes you lose inhibition slightly tee hee

I know, i am lurker.... what am i thinking posting :eek: :eek:

tomorrow i shall be hanging my head in shame

oh what a flipping laugh - Mar i doubt i'll update until Tues morning if i'm out with him tomorrow night.... i'll try tho - right i'm off to bed....

night!!!!! Thanks all i've been on here all day and i've had such a laugh!!!!!

My mum always breaks into song with thus queries...on nookie

Tonight you're mine completely
You give your love so sweetly
Tonight (tonight the light) the light
Of love is in your eyes, my darling
But will you love me tomorrow

Is this a lasting treasure
Or just a moment's pleasure
Can I believe the magic of your sighs (my darling)
Will you still love me tomorrow

Tonight with words unspoken
You said that I'm the only one
But will my heart be broken
When the night (when the night)
Meets the morning sun (when the night meets the morning sun)

(I'd like to know that your love)
Is just a love (Is just a love I'm sure of)
So tell me now and I won't ask again (my darling)
Will you still love me
Will you still love me
Will you still love me
Tomorrow

So tell me now and I won't ask again (my darling)
Will you still love me tomorrow

But as for when...i cant say...make him sweat it out!!!!

Ivy

3 weeks???? Wouldn't he get bored ? lol

8 dates?!?! think i'd get bored

What a dilemma!
Hi Karen :) If he was bored waiting for sex then hes not with you for you????

By then you will know if they are right for you and you right for them,I did this with my ex we were together 16 years (i left him) and I did this with my OH and we have been together 3 1/2 years ?I love sex too but if you have sex with them asap then the chase has gone ??????????? and there is excitment waiting for you ?? Try 2 weeks 5 dates ????
;)
((hugs))
xxc

Interesting how the threads with sex in the title get more responses!!!!

I'd say when you both feel like it Karen. My OH and I went on 5 dates ... but that was Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wdnesday and on Thursday I literally undressed him and made love to him on my settee! He moved in a week later!!!! He'd said he'd been so surprised/shocked/pleased - as I'd given off signals that it wasn't to be for ages ..... then I turned round and ravished him!!! We're still together 9 months later - and I still like to "shock" him by doing something he's not expecting!!!

Have a good time on your date .... and in your own time Karen!

Interesting how the threads with sex in the title get more responses!!!!

I'd say when you both feel like it Karen. My OH and I went on 5 dates ... but that was Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wdnesday and on Thursday I literally undressed him and made love to him on my settee! He moved in a week later!!!! He'd said he'd been so surprised/shocked/pleased - as I'd given off signals that it wasn't to be for ages ..... then I turned round and ravished him!!! We're still together 9 months later - and I still like to "shock" him by doing something he's not expecting!!!

Have a good time on your date .... and in your own time Karen!

Blimey he moved in a week later :eek:
xxc

Yep!!! We couldn't bear to be apart ... still can't! and so it just seemed like a good idea at the time! Still going strong - so I guess it was!!!

Back