• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How many flavours of soups are there?

Just the above question really? I know there is chicken and mushroom, veg, brocolli and cheese, spicy tomato and oriental chilli. Is this all of them? Just i cant stand about three of those so worrying im going to get very bored very quickly lol. ON other hand i seem to love all the milkshakes so far however i do like the thought of being able to have a soup with my husband so we can still have our evening meal together rather than just a drink lol.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sim94

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Just the above question really? I know there is chicken and mushroom, veg, brocolli and cheese, spicy tomato and oriental chilli. Is this all of them? Just i cant stand about three of those so worrying im going to get very bored very quickly lol. ON other hand i seem to love all the milkshakes so far however i do like the thought of being able to have a soup with my husband so we can still have our evening meal together rather than just a drink lol.

The only other one is Lactost free Mushroom soup.
Have you tried the mix a mousse, you could have that when your husband having his meal.

You can add 1g of curry powder to the soup this gives variation but careful it doesn't make you hungry. Any pepper is okay to add but no salt.

Linda