• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How many more times?

I restarted again today (3rd time lucky was never meant to be....). Last week was awful, a flexible cytoscopy (camera in my bladder) and personal reasons made me fall off yet again. I really really want to do this diet, my willpower has wained somewhat after staying at 12. 12 lbs for the past 4 weeks. I thought I might give slimfast another go (same sort of principle as working solutions) but I now hate the taste of SF shakes (really like Exante shakes!!) but i don't want to try anything else.. I really really want to do this :( Xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

bluefox2

S: 14st4lb C: 13st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 0st13lb(6.5%)
Good luck with the resart

BF

Skinniminx

Silver Member
S: 11st13lb C: 10st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 24 Loss: 1st13lb(16.17%)
Come on of course you can ... the sooner you start the better you will feel as you start to feel a difference in your clothes and your appearance and most of all how you will feel. Its worth it xx

Skinniminx

Silver Member
I know absolute nightmare and I feel your pain ... unfortunately its the usual lots of water, distract yourself and go to bed early!! x

bluefox2

S: 14st4lb C: 13st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 0st13lb(6.5%)
Yeah as Skinniminx says you can get your head around this and stick to it, have a hot bath and an early night if you're still hungry.

Hope tomorrow is easier for you

BF

Thankyou :) have managed to get to the end of day 2... went for a power walk when i was very hungry and that stopped me from craving and was spurred on by the arrival of my new shakes. Xx

Skinniminx

Silver Member
Glad to hear you survived the evening's temptation. Hope your feeling better today as you start day 3 .... brilliant and keep it up your are going to do it this time!! x