How many more times?

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Myaevesmummy, 31 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Myaevesmummy

Myaevesmummy Full Member

Diet:
    Exante Total Solutions
    I restarted again today (3rd time lucky was never meant to be....). Last week was awful, a flexible cytoscopy (camera in my bladder) and personal reasons made me fall off yet again. I really really want to do this diet, my willpower has wained somewhat after staying at 12. 12 lbs for the past 4 weeks. I thought I might give slimfast another go (same sort of principle as working solutions) but I now hate the taste of SF shakes (really like Exante shakes!!) but i don't want to try anything else.. I really really want to do this :( Xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bluefox2

bluefox2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.5%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Good luck with the resart

BF

4. Skinniminx

Skinniminx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(16.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Come on of course you can ... the sooner you start the better you will feel as you start to feel a difference in your clothes and your appearance and most of all how you will feel. Its worth it xx

5. Myaevesmummy

Myaevesmummy Full Member

Diet:
    Exante Total Solutions
    Thankyou, really really trying. My new bumper box of shakes came today, just want to eat! Xxx

6. Skinniminx

Skinniminx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(16.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I know absolute nightmare and I feel your pain ... unfortunately its the usual lots of water, distract yourself and go to bed early!! x

7. bluefox2

bluefox2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.5%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Yeah as Skinniminx says you can get your head around this and stick to it, have a hot bath and an early night if you're still hungry.

Hope tomorrow is easier for you

BF

8. Myaevesmummy

Myaevesmummy Full Member

Diet:
    Exante Total Solutions
    Thankyou :) have managed to get to the end of day 2... went for a power walk when i was very hungry and that stopped me from craving and was spurred on by the arrival of my new shakes. Xx

9. Skinniminx

Skinniminx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(16.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Glad to hear you survived the evening's temptation. Hope your feeling better today as you start day 3 .... brilliant and keep it up your are going to do it this time!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.