How many Mullers have you eaten in one day???

Gabby

As above, is there a limit that you should have even tho they are free?
Ive had 6 since 5 today :D
Im sure im not the only one...

When I started I could easily eat 6 or 7 a day but now my yoghurt's go off because the thought of eating one puts me off I am at the bottom of a very big RUT! X

i eat between 1-2 but could easily eat 6 but worry about calories (though not counting all adds up) and the cost :( If i need a much I chose some vegtable sticks and a glass of water wth yogurt seems to work ok

Theyve got them on offer at morrisons atm
12 for £2.00

So they are not a free food then?
Im on red day today.

Hahaha unfortunatly excessive is my middle name in everything I do ;)
Tho must admit I have overdone it,
muller burps not good :p

Least I dont norm buy them, just they were a bargin, thats my excuse anyway, ive got 6 left for the week now :D
xx

They are free food, but the key is MODERATION as it is with everthing :)

On extra easy they are free, but they need to be eaten with a third superfree, so after 6 mullers with 1/3 superfree you wouldnt be able to move lol xx

On EE your meals need to include 1/3 superfree. Although SW recommend choosing superfree snacks over syn free snacks, you don't have to have 1/3 superfree with snacks.

This made me chuckle, it reminds me of the other week when I had bacon and butternut squash risotto almost every night for a week, even the pic in the recipe book makes me want to hurl now!!! x

2 is the most I have eaten in a day, 6 would make me sick

We were laughing about Mullers in Class the other day. Most of us have eaten so many that just the thought of them makes us feel sick now!

I have eaten 6 in a day too rather than smoke/eat chocolate but it doesn't so you any good because of the calorie content, I now have a limit of a maximum of 2 yoghurts a day, try to snack on superfree to keep your calorie intake down

I must admit I have eaten too many in the past & am all mullered out, I now prefer the Activia fat free, they seem to fill me up a lot more too.

i don't like them, i have activia fat free too, but only one a day.

I almost always have 2 yogs (be it mullers or activia FF, depending on what was on offer in the supermarket). I could easily eat 6, but cant afford to do it.

I have 1-3. 3 if i'm feeling particularly chocolate-tastic. 1 if i'm all superfab and awesome and can cope without and sip my water smugly.

If the girl eats 6 at least she's not eating 6 Wispas, yeah?

Oh, and Superfree = foods that are free on both red AND green.

Ergo, Muller Light is a superfree food. Eggs are a superfree food. Bananas are a superfree food.

Your EE meal could easily be:

Low fat sausage, egg, SW chips and beans or chicken and chips or home made beef burgers with your HEB bun and chips with a little bit of salad and muller and fruit for afters. It doesn't all have to be on the one plate. Just make room for a Muller!

So NERRR!

Back